Tuesday, December 08, 2015

"Recipe -- Cheesy Polenta Casserole -- allrecipes.com"

Image Credit:  allrecipes.com

I was in the mood to experiment last night, so I searched the pantry and came up with the ingredients needed for "Cheesy Polenta Casserole."  I found the recipe on allrecipes.com ... 

As usual, I tweaked the ingredients a bit ... swapped out fontina cheese for swiss and gruyere cheeses and skipped the green pepper altogether ... I was in a hurry to get the casserole in the oven. 

Experimented with a new sauce ... "Tuscan Tradition Spicy Tomato" by Giovanni Food Company, Inc. (www.giovannifoods.com) ... luscious!  

This one is definitely a "do over!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments.
You are helping to improve the quality of "Gillowbugs & Daisy Tales."