Sunday, July 19, 2015

Collections -- "Joan Rivers" Pave' Rhinestone Ball Necklace



This "Joan Rivers" gold tone colored rhinestone ball necklace is the most recent addition to my collection. The colorful piece is studded with pave' rhinestones.  A little bling-bling for fun.  The age of the piece is currently TBD.

Pave' "Definitiona word of French origin derived from paver or "to pave"; used to describe a stone setting technique where gemstones or rhinestones are set as closely together as possible on a metal base; technique first used in the early 1900s in fine jewelry and copied prolifically in costume jewelry thereafter

Pave' Pronunciationpah-vay"

1 comment:

  1. It is very pretty. I would love to get my hands on this. I think I will go to Wilcox tomorrow and order one.
    The photo by itself is priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments.
You are helping to improve the quality of "Gillowbugs & Daisy Tales."