Tuesday, June 28, 2016

"Knitting -- The Master Plan" -- "Slow Progress."

I've read a few more pages of Knittingfor Dummies and practiced k1 p1 with little success ... I get distracted as I work and things get a bit wonky.  I need to work on my concentration skills.

Tomorrow holds another session with the local library's needlecraft group. My bags are packed and ready to rock 'n roll with a nearly completed crocheted lapghan (the finish work needs to be done) for "Show & Tell," the lapghan's pattern to share with the group, and three sizes of needles with an assortment of yarns for practicing my knitting stitches.  I'm anxious to try out a pair of size "19" needles and size "6" "Super Bulky" yarn in bright primary colors ... it should be fun.

I imagine I'll need help learning to correct my mistakes ... I'm especially good at dropping an entire row of stitches from a needle and twisting them when I try to put them back on the needle.  

I have not yet researched "Knitting" topics TBD on "YouTube" ... perhaps I can find a moment or two later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments.
You are helping to improve the quality of "Gillowbugs & Daisy Tales."